New off-plan projects • Repairs • Conversions • Maintenance
THE COMPLETE YARD
(Lat: N 59° 20' 19.91'' Long: E 18° 10' 20.78")
The yard is centrally located in the inlet to Stockholm City, on the southern side of Lidingö opposite Fjäderholmarna
giving owners shorter distance when the need for a yard arises. The yard has a broad expertise and can offer all forms of work. With a slip that pass 110 tones and a warm hall for work on ships indoors. This creates good conditions for work well done and shorter lead times. Our product range includes among others:
• New Construction
• Conversions and rebuilds
• Motor Changes
• Axel and propeller work• Blasting and painting, sheet metal and welding in aluminum, iron and stainless.
• Hydraulic work
• Mobile service
The shipyard's construction capabilities include:
• Slip with a maximum tonnage of 110 tones• Indoor warm hall with capacity of 37 meters in length and 7.10 meters in width
• Mobile cranes with up to 10 and 25 ton lifting capacity
• Dock and bridges for a depth up to 3.5 meters deep
• Lathe, cutting and bend machines
Boghammar Marin’s ambition is to offer our customers a complete service.
We have a well-developed network of subcontractors and suppliers and can undertake the most extensive of work.
Besides rebuilding, we are building new ships, since 1905 we launched over 1 170 new buildings.
Most Swedish sightseeing, tourist and restaurant ships built in aluminum have been built here at Boghammar.